Saturday 18 May 2013

HUMOR: YOU GO LAFF DIE

A lecturer in Gwagalada, University of Abuja decided to give his students a test. He asked them to write the answers as he read out the questions.

Instructions says..Cancellin g answers not allowed)
Lecturer:Questi on1.What's your favourite food? [10 mrks]

Female students were writing, Pizza, fried rice,Hamburger, ice cream, sharwama and all sorts of chinese cuisine.....

Lecturer:Questi on 2.How do you prepare the food?:s [50 marks] Huh!!:/
immediately, the female students started cancelling and changing the foods to, beans, cocoyam & red oil, abacha, yam, indomine, white rice.
ANOTHER ONE
Emmy: Marry me?
Joy: Do you have a house?
Emmy: No.
Joy: Do you have a BMW car?
Emmy: No.
Joy: How much is your salary?
Emmy: No salary. but...
Joy: No but. You have nothing.
How can I marry you? Just leave me, please!!!
Emmy: I have one villa, 3 property lands, 3
Ferrari's, 2 Porsche..
Why do I still need to buy BMW?! How can I
get
salary when actually I am the BOSS?
Joy: wanna get married???
Emmy: No
 
IF YOU THINK THIS ONES ABVOVE ARE FUNNY JUST REMAINED GLUED TO MY
BLOG
AND PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW SO AS TO ENCOURAGE ME
 

1 comment:

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *